Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Pituffik/ Thule Air Base, Greenland
- The data indicates hours of sunlight in Pituffik/ Thule Air Base range from 0:00 daily in 0 to 10:03 for each day in 0
- There is an average of 1670 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 4:34 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 38.1% of daylight hours. The remaining 61.9% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 13.9° above the horizon at Pituffik/ Thule Air Base.
|Average Sunlight Hours/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°).
Pituffik/ Thule Air Base Sunshine & Daylight Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Pituffik/ Thule Air Base, Greenland
- Eureka, Nt, Canada - 538.6 kms (334.7 miles) NW
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 845.9 kms (525.6 miles) WNW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 743.3 kms (461.9 miles) W
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 743.7 kms (462.1 miles) W
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 876.7 kms (544.8 miles) SSW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 954.7 kms (593.2 miles) SSW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 883.6 kms (549.1 miles) S
- Alert, Nunavut, Canada - 671.5 kms (417.3 miles) N
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) SSE
- Upernavik, Greenland - 558.7 kms (347.2 miles) SE
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 833 kms (517.6 miles) SE
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 676.2 kms (420.2 miles) S
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 992.9 kms (617 miles) SE
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 993.8 kms (617.5 miles) SE
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 902.3 kms (560.7 miles) S