| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pituffik/ Thule Air Base in January is very cold at -23.3 °C (-9.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -19 °C (-2.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -27 °C (-16.6 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with infrequent snow. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of H2O falls across an average of 3 days.
- In January the heavens above Pituffik/ Thule Air Base are rayless with on balance a hollow 0:00 of blazing sunlight daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Pituffik/ Thule Air Base January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Pituffik/ Thule Air Base, Greenland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Pituffik/ Thule Air Base:
- Eureka, Nt, Canada - 538.6 kms (334.7 miles) NW
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 845.9 kms (525.6 miles) WNW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 743.3 kms (461.9 miles) W
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 743.7 kms (462.1 miles) W
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 876.7 kms (544.8 miles) SSW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 954.7 kms (593.2 miles) SSW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 883.6 kms (549.1 miles) S
- Alert, Nunavut, Canada - 671.5 kms (417.3 miles) N
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) SSE
- Upernavik, Greenland - 558.7 kms (347.2 miles) SE
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 833 kms (517.6 miles) SE
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 676.2 kms (420.2 miles) S
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 992.9 kms (617 miles) SE
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 993.8 kms (617.5 miles) SE
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 902.3 kms (560.7 miles) S